Terms & Conditions
- 1. If you register an account with the The Phone Market web site, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
- 2. If your billing and shipping addresses change, it is your responsibility to contact The Phone Market as soon as possible, to ensure any pending orders are billed/delivered to the correct address.
- 3. The Phone Market does not store your card and payment details, all payments are processed via PayPal.
The Contract Between Us
- 1. Any contract for purchases made through the web site will be with The Phone Market, registered in the UK, and whose registered office is 66 Savile Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire. WF12 9PJ.
- 2. The Phone Market must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Payment is taken immediately by PayPal. Once payment has been received The Phone Market will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provided with your order. The shipment email will include your name, the order number and the total price. The Phone Market’s acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
- 3. The Phone Market are entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our web site. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered before the contract is made (see (b) above) we will contact you as soon as possible by email.
- 4. The prices payable for goods are as set out in the web site, inclusive of VAT. If the shipping address is outside the European Union, a customer may request a refund for applicable VAT from The Phone Market, which may be refunded via PayPal. Customers ordering for delivery outside of the UK will be responsible for payment of any local taxes payable including local import VAT, and will be required to pay extra for delivery and clearance where necessary.
Withdrawal By You From The Contract
- If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
- 1. You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the twenty first working day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give The Phone Market any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- 2. The only circumstances in which you cannot withdraw your order are where you have taken the goods you have ordered (or the ones in relation to which you want to withdraw) out of the sealed package in which they were delivered.
- 3. To withdraw your order you must notify The Phone Market in writing at the address set out in the The Phone Market returns section of this Web site.
- 4. If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, unless you have lost your right to withdraw because you have taken the goods out of their sealed package, you must send them back to the The Phone Market contact address at your own cost and risk. If you withdraw your order but The Phone Market has already processed the goods for delivery and you have received them, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to The Phone Market at the The Phone Market contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- 5. Once you have notified The Phone Market that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to The Phone Market from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible via PayPal and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by The Phone Market in the condition they were in when delivered to you.
Availability Of Goods You Order
- If The Phone Market has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by The Phone Market from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and The Phone Market will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. The Phone Market will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- PLEASE NOTE: We endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our web site as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the web site when goods have sold out at campaign price can take a few hours to update. Please note that the price the goods are offered for tender are as displayed in the Shopping Basket.
Delivery Of Goods To You
- 1. The Phone Market will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf for, the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give The Phone Market at the time you make your order. The consignee (i.e. the person to whom the consignment is sent) will be the declarant and importer into the country for which the consignment is destined. For non-UK destinations, the consignee will be responsible for both customs clearance and payment of customs duties and local taxes where required.
- 2. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of despatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies.
- 1. If you are ordering goods for delivery outside of the UK, please note that your consignment may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the goods reach the country of destination. Any such charges levied in relation to customs clearance must be borne by you. It is accepted by you that The Phone Market has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. The Phone Market recommend that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding importation taxes / duties that may be applicable to your on-line order. You will be the importer of record and responsible for any import VAT and duty that may be borne. In addition, any charges for import clearance will be borne by you, the customer.
- 2. Please note that when shipping goods from the UK, cross border shipments may be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. In respect of all goods dispatched to you to an address outside of the UK, you are deemed to be the importer of the goods and must therefore comply with all the laws and regulations of the country into which the goods are being delivered.
- 3. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our premises in Dewsbury.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
- This is as follows:
- 1. If the goods The Phone Market delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, The Phone Market shall have no liability to you unless you notify The Phone Market in writing at the The Phone Market contact address of the problem within 10 working days of the delivery of goods in question.
- 2. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were despatched to you, The Phone Market shall have no liability to you unless you notify The Phone Market in writing at the The Phone Market contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were despatched to you.
- 3. If you notify a problem to The Phone Market under this condition, The Phone Market’s only obligation will be, at its option:- to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment, unless such method is no longer valid in which case store credit will be issued to the value of due refund.
- 4. The Phone Market will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to The Phone Market under this condition and The Phone Market shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
- 5. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit The Phone Market’s liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
- The Phone Market shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
- If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which The Phone Market excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
- The Phone Market operate a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact the Customer Service department at the following address:
- The Phone Market
66 Savile Road,
- The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with UK law, and the UK courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
- These terms and conditions, together with the current The Phone Market Web site prices, delivery details and The Phone Market contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by The Phone Market. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of The Phone Market. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of The Phone Market should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by The Phone Market. The Phone Market shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
- In these terms and conditions:
- • ‘The Phone Market’ means The Phone Market of 66 Savile Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12 9PJ any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
- • ‘working day’ means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
- • ‘us’ means The Phone Market and you together; and
- • ‘you’ and ‘your’ means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.